About the role
The role of an FF&E Stylist at Richards Stanisich involves working closely with our directors, industry suppliers, and clients. You will manage all stages of FF&E procurement for high-end residential, commercial, and hospitality projects. Your passion and expertise in styling, art, fashion, and furniture will be pivotal in informing design direction, from conception to realisation.
• Strong product knowledge in premium furniture, art and object design
• Background in interior design or experience in the field
• Proficiency in FF&E projects for residential and hospitality projects
• Proficiency in Autocad is ideal; experience with Revit is valued. Other CAD software will also be taken into consideration
• Outstanding communication abilities, encompassing visual, verbal, and written
• Experience effectively leading small teams
• Sourcing and managing our all-areas FF&E specification, curation, and procurement of loose furniture
• Managing client and industry relationships
• Coordinating and communicating effectively between clients, consultants, and suppliers to meet various requirements.
• Conceptual sketching and planning
• Expertly orchestrating project photoshoots while seamlessly involving all stakeholders with the ability to seamlessly engage with clients and contractors
• Understanding and leading the project brief, its objectives and scope
• Overseeing the project team and delegating tasks
• Delivering projects, both hands-on and in a supervisory role, within set timelines and budget constraints
How to apply
If you want to join our team, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.